Back to news Home \ OpportunityMalaysia 2005 News
April 01, 2004 -
Public Breakfast Debriefing Meeting at April 14th at 7:30am
We have just finished the largest trade mission ever to Malaysia. We have discovered that Malaysia is the secret backdoor to penetrate the Southeast Asian markets such as China, India, Indonesia, Thailand and other countries in the region.
We are holding a Breakfast Debriefing Meeting to inform the public about doing business in the Southeast Asian region.
This meeting will take place:
April 14th at 7:30am
Palm Aire Country Club
The Palms Club House
2600 Palm Aire Drive North
Pompano Beach, FL 33069
Flying in from Malaysia on the panel will be:
- His Excellency Mr. William Zarit, Commercial Counselor from the U.S.A. Embassy in Malaysia.
- Ms. Boni Chuah the commercial attaché
- Ms. Rosnah Majid, CEO of Malaysia's top consulting firm Electronic Business Management (EBM).
Also on the panel, will be:
- Mr. Bernhard Schutte, CEO of DMNI a local International Consulting firm
- Mr. Phang Ah Tong, Director from MIDA New York.
This will be a one-time opportunity to speak and ask questions to this high powered panel. Please respond ASAP, there is limited space. Cost: $25.00.
Reservations will be based on a first come first serve and can be done by clicking on the RSVP button below.
Click Here to RSVP